IF you failed to heed previous warnings and actually signed up with these people, you might be exhorted to “upgrade” and give them even more money with the expectation of receiving sales consultants to work for you.
Understand from the outset that many hundreds of members of their previous company were promised sales consultants that were never delivered. Ask these simple questions of
- How many contracted sales consultants did HCA successfully recruit, train, and provide to the roughly 1000 members of Health Career Agents under the terms of their agreement?
- How many contracted sales consultants (people THEY recruited to work as sales consultants) have they developed in the past year and a half at Career Agents Network?
- How many people did Career Agents Network actually source, train, and deliver for the membership of either organization as part of the deliverables they were promised?
- How many of these people, if any, are still working for a member company?
- How much money did the recruiters they provided to members, if any, earn during their first 6 months? First year?
Be sure to get their answers in writing and keep a timestamped copy for future use. My attorney sent a letter demanding fulfillment of my outstanding deliverables, including the 2 promised contracted recruiters. I would suspect that the same action might be required by anyone else attempting to have them make good on items paid for, and with the same result – Nothing.